This research guide is designed as a starting point for your research for ENF 3. Within this guide, you'll find direct links to eBooks, articles, websites and recommendations for relevant databases and more.
The tabs across the top of the page will facilitate your access to resources selected for your course.
Generally, your research for a persuasive essay or speech will involve one or more of the following:
- choosing a topic that interests you or researching a teacher-assigned topic to find an angle that you like
- locating reference resources to provide background information on your topic
- locating books and other library materials on your topic
- locating journal or magazine articles for current research, statistics or analysis
- locating websites specifically aimed at your topic
- citing your sources in MLA or APA style